Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Finished the mirror!

The process of migrating the weblog on huntersmark.com to huntersmark.blogspot.com is finally complete!

I learned quite a bit during this migration.

#1 - I need to run spell check before posting!

#2 - Photos that zoom in are better than thumbnail images.

#3 - I have not been serious about posting in the past.

Its the last one that really bothers me. I can see visually now, thanks to blogger's archive feature, that I have previously posted maybe one week out of the month. Single digit entries for five months.

That's not going to stand.

I have plenty of original content to put in the blog, and every day there is a new product for hunting and firearms enthusiasts. Its a PEBKAC issue. The Problem Exists Between Keyboard and Chair!

I finally have a decent "chain" in progress for August, and I really like how it is looks. Jerry Seinfeld's "Don't break the chain" idea really works. I'm going to keep it going, and August will be the last month of "missing" posts.

-end-

No comments: